28 Sep How To Choose The Right Garrett Leight Sunglasses
A pair of sunglasses can make a huge first impression. They come with a unique charm that complements your look and personality. In the world of fashion, they have become a strong fashion statement among fashionistas.
However, finding the right pair can be quite complicated because you have several things to consider. The only uncomplicated thing is that when you have been able to figure out what is right for you, you can choose from a plethora of Garrett Leight sunglasses that are available in the market.
From minimalistic and sleek designs to eclectic and oversized pairs, you are sure to find the perfect fit for your facial structure. This post looks at how to choose the best pair of Garrett Leight sunglasses based on the shape of your face.
Types of Face Shapes
To choose the perfect pair of Garrett Leight sunglasses, the first thing is to define your face type. Basically, there are four types of face shapes. They include Oval, Square, Round, and Heart. A face that is as large as it is long is either a round or square face shape. Faces that are much longer than they are wider would either be oval or heart-shaped.
Areas of your face that you should check to understand the shape of your face are the forehead, jawline, and cheekbones. If your jawline and forehead are the same widths, it means you have a square-shaped face. However, if the cheekbones are wider than any other part of your face, then your face is categorized as a round face shape.
On the other hand, if your face is long and tapers smoothly, it is categorized as an oval face shape. A heart-shaped face has the chin ends at a specific point. It should be noted that apart from these main categories, other minor categorizations are known.
These are oblong, diamond-shaped, and triangular. Understanding your face shape will guide you into choosing the right pair of Garrett Leight sunglasses.
Suitable Eyeglasses for Different Face Shape
When you have identified your face shape, you have solved the problem of finding a suitable pair of Garrett Leight sunglasses by half. The next step is to find the eyeglass frames that perfectly contrast your facial features. With this, you can find an elegant, trendy, and aesthetic pair that suits you perfectly. Here are different options of sunglasses for different face shapes.
- Round Face: Wayfares, Aviator, and Square frames would be perfect for round faces.
- Square Face: You should consider frames that are round, oval, and slightly curved.
- Oval Face: People with this type of face will look good in any type of sunglasses. All you have to check out for is a pair that complements your skin tone.
- Heart-Shaped Face: For this type of face shape, oval, round, or bottom-heavy structures would be a great choice.
- Oblong Face: For oblong face shape, consider Garrett Leight sunglasses designs in teardrop silhouette, aviators, or oversized.
- Diamond Face: For this facial structure, you can consider bold framed sunglasses or rectangular sunglasses.
- Triangular Face: If your face is triangular, you should consider aviators, square, top-heavy frames.
Apart from the shape of the sunglasses, you should also consider the color, style, and thickness/thinness. For the most part, these would depend on your preference, and maybe your skin color. It may be a good idea to play around with different colors.
If you want to create a bold and distinct fashion statement, bright colors would be great. However, if you want to achieve a conservative but sophisticated look, you are sure to find a couple of subdued colors that will fit your style.